Thursday, June 7, 2012

My heart is still beating hard...

I "COMMENT"ed on the Wall Street Journal. Now, this is not like me, but I was happy with this report today.

A Oaxacan woman (Mexico) realized her husband had gone to the US to work and was not returning... This article describes the change in culture of the woman and the strength of this woman in particular in raising her 5 children by herself. She has become very successful in her field and of course, being a woman, helps others to succeed.
Her friend says, "Problems make you stronger. They wake you up."

My heart is calming now... but I'm still excited..haha!
I have decided to do things I have never done during my lifetime; of course, only if they are not immoral, illegal or fattening... hahahaha!
Have a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment