Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back to Work tonight after this....


Wow! What have I been doing since July? I've been living "daytime" and on vacation.

Boy did we have a fun time.
My Kid, my Niece and I met my Second Cousin in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It was great. The total cost for the room was $100 dollars a night which my Cousin picked up. All food and drinks were included in the three meals provided each day! All you wanted to eat or drink...and the first week of October the beach was empty. Wow! What fun!!!

However.
Tonight is my first day back to work since the middle of September. I am with My Lady who has found her navel(?). It is almost midnight and I have nothing to tell her about that but to leave it alone.

You did see the video above, right? Click on it and relish the experience....and after eating the best Mexican food in Puerto Vallarta a couple of days ago, I went to Taco Bell this afternoon. There was no waiter singing along with the piped in Placido Domingo singing in Spanish. There was no waiter making guacamole in front of us. No "Enjoy Senoritas Bonitas" being said by a waiter. No flaming fajita meat, chicken and shrimp dish being served in front of us...
Today, I went cold turkey at Taco Bell. I put 3 packages of hot sauce in the bean and cheese dip...yuk! Just wait till next year. I'll save my money to go back!!! Wanna go?

No comments:

Post a Comment