Friday, July 23, 2010

What is that on my orange?

I'm in the dark early this morning having to be very quiet in the bedroom of My Lady. I just finished watching an Animal Planet show, The Monsters in Me, that showed parasites that invaded human bodies. Tonight, the lady on the TV had a long worm that showed under her skin on her chest. You may have seen the show. She does not go to the doctor until she begins to feel it moving under her skin. What's with that? I am transfixed and repulsed! I can't groan or say anything that will wake My Lady. I could turn the tv off, but I am overwhelmed at the grossness of the show.
Whew! It's finally over. I reach into a bag to bring out the orange in the photo I brought from home. But, as I hold it, it just happens to look like that wormy parasite that invaded that lady's chest...makes me itch..oh my.. barf! Do I eat it? Not sure...haven't yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment