Saturday, June 12, 2010

Retired Liar is Happily Retired...


As you see in the picture of me and my Kid, it was fun today cutting up with her for a few moments.
I know, this is not the kinda profound comments you were expecting on this blog, but I am so happy with my retired life that I can almost sing which would be a miracle. I don't sing anymore. Actually, I stop singing when I found out that I was not singing alto, but I was really singing soprano, only an octave lower...ha!
I was so happy NOT knowing this. ha!

The older I get, I think I look more like my Mom and her side of of our family with the squinty eyes. Of course, the camera phone was real close which explains why my right eye looks like it is checking out my nose....hum?

2 comments:

  1. I love my mum and her retired life! Your eyes aren't squinty! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is that gorgeous hunk of woman on the right?

    ReplyDelete